A Revival, Extention, and Side of Fries
---
So, as Yury as so astutely pointed out over the years, I supposedly enjoy leaving "diary-like" musings in both my profile and away messages. Maybe he has a point. This is not so much because I crave a diary, journal, or outlet, but rather a reflection of my never-ending desire to talk. Shutting up is not exactly my strong suit, and so I've decided to actually do something with the excess of ramblings, rants, and otherwise random set of thoughts that run through my head... how's that for a set of 3 Rs?
As some of you might recall, I did, in fact, keep a running profile with quotes and lyrics that struck my fancy. This blog might serve as a continuation of that, or maybe it will be something completely different. Or maybe I'll just abandon it like the ex-wives I don't have. In other words, I can't sleep, I was bored, and this seemed like something worth doing for a spell... who knows whether I'll think the same after a good night's sleep.
Some of you might be wondering why I'm up, and by some of you, I mean those individuals who didn't read the last paragraph about not being able to sleep. Regardless, this particular fit of insomnia is being fueled by the delicious grease of a Pat's steak consumed not too long ago as we bade Erik a farewell to the
But back to the matter at hand. I... we... many of us actually graduated recently. And this is only now starting to sink in as people slowly drift away to random corners of random states and cities. As cliché as it sounds, it seems like we've hit the end of an era and, since I'm still grasping at the straws of maturity, I'm not really sure what to make of that. That's two members of Sigma Cock (if you don't know, don't ask) down and out...lordy. I guess this is growing up? Maybe? Probably not, but things are changing too rapidly for their own good. Or for my own good. Either way. And now, I will end this senseless speculation by going to bed. European adventure recap to follow... if I pursue this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home